CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Larry Rand, 03/01/2022
I trust J.J. Service Center with all the work my Prius needs--which isn't much, thanks to their good work! I have yet to have a negative experience after years of bringing in our cars for maintenance, repair and body work. The work is high-quality, the turnaround is quick, the staff are competent and friendly and the price is right--what more could I ask?
Get free Coupons
Take advantage of these great offers!